Hi, I’m Wendy Braun. I’ve been helping actors overcome obstacles, book more jobs and live a joy-filled life for over a decade!
I provide inspirational insights and transformational tools, audio collections + programs to thousands of actors worldwide.
This is your sacred space (or as many actors refer to it: “Vitamin C for the actor’s mind, body + soul.”).
You are in the right place if you want to:
- Align your mind, book more jobs + love your life
- Audition + perform at your best in high stress situations
- Let go of negative thinking, self-doubt, fear + limiting beliefs.
- Tame the critical voice within you that keeps you stuck
- Create an acting career + life that inspires you!
You are on the planet to share your gifts, live your dream + have an abundant + joyous life.
So if all of your actions aren’t giving you the results (or career) you want, it’s always because of one factor: our outer world is a mirror of your inner beliefs.
Or as C+C Music Factory put it: Free your mind, and the rest will follow.
When you cultivate the right mindset you can soar when most actors sink.
That is exactly what every single post + product on this site is designed to help you do.
My free gifts to you…
My free audio gift to you, “Success In The Audition Room,” will help you own your power + rock every audition (whether it’s a self-tape, Zoom callback or live audition). You’ll also have access to my Morning Mindset Motivation, the perfect dose of inspiration to help you shift your mindset every week + special VIP offers that I only share with my private email list!
And it’s FREE right to your inbox! CLICK HERE
My proven tools + teachings are designed to help you…
Realign, refocus + reignite your mind, body + soul on the go with any of my audios.
Create your own guided meditation + visualization library.
Nail your self-tapes, book more jobs + perform under pressure so you can shine in every role.
Get The Ultimate Audition + Performance Collection
Step into the spotlight with monthly mindset, mentoring + motivation from me.
Join The Spotlight Club.
I’ve enjoyed a successful acting career in Los Angeles for over 20 years.
You may have seen me in over 80 television + film credits, working with top Hollywood actors + directors, in over 100 commercials or you may have heard my voice in thousands of voice-overs. Currently, I’m enjoying my 4th Season on Netflix’s hit comedy, Atypical. It’s truly been an amazing journey.
How did I create lasting success? Connections? The perfect agent? Luck?
None of the above. Honestly, it always came back to aligning my inner game.
I am living proof that lasting success begins + ends with one’s mindset.
I’ve had some of my most lucrative years during the industry’s + the economy’s toughest times, proving it’s 99% an inner game.
When things weren’t going my way, I didn’t give up. I realigned. I refocused. I reignited.
Now, Actor Inspiration is devoted to helping you do the same thing no matter what stage you are at in your career.
10 Facts You May Not Know About Me
1. I don’t sit in the lotus pose for 1 hr every morning. (I have two kids who get up at 6 am + need breakfast.)
2. I’m a busy mom balancing marriage, family + career. (My intention every day is to make it all a game.)
3. I was not born with a SAG/AFTRA card. (No one was)
4. My mother was the Romper Room Lady (I know she’s watching me through her magic mirror from above.)
5. I write my guided meditations with my eyes closed at my computer. (They pour out of me as divine inspiration + I had an excellent typing teacher in junior high)
6. I have a home recording studio. (I started out with a microphone + a towel over my head.)
7. I met my husband on a short film, 10 years before our first date. (Our happy marriage cements my faith in life’s divine timing)
8. My first jobs in LA were as a bowling pin dancer in The Big Lebowski + choreographing a Faith Hill video. (Dance was my first love.)
9. I’m not very good at sitting still. (I love moving meditation – like running, snowboarding, dancing + gardening.)
10. I’m not a hypnotherapist or a psychologist. In fact, I have no letters after my name. (I think the best people to learn from are those who have been where you want to go.)
I do it for 4 reasons:
- I love contributing to the world in a positive + lasting way.
- It fills me up to help actors change their outlook, lives + careers.
- I want my children to enjoy my legacy of love, encouragement + inspiration.
- I want to continue to give back + help a children born with birth defects.
So, that’s my story. If you’re still reading + want to STAY inspired…
Keep In Touch
I love connecting with our amazing community of actors.